FAQ | Scroll below
- 1When does the ticket window open? The ticket window opens 30 minutes prior to the first departure of the day.
- 2Do you offer group discounts? Yes. You will automatically receive a 15% discount at checkout when purchasing 15 or more tickets.
- 3Do you allow smoking on board? No smoking is not permitted.
- 4How early should I arrive for a cruise? We encourage you to check in 15 minutes prior to your boarding time. Please plan ahead for traffic, parking, and metro delays. We cannot hold the boat for latecomers.
- 5Are there restrooms on board? Yes. There are two on board the PATRIOT II.
- 6Are we allowed to bring our own food and drinks? No. Outside food or beverage is not permitted on board. There are concessions available for sale aboard the vessels.
- 7Can I cancel my cruise reservation? Tickets are non-refundable, however, you may use them as a standby/walk-up ticket for any cruise of equal value during the year for which it was purchased. We do not take reservations for reschedules, walk-ups only. We do hold plenty of seats for walk-ups, just be sure to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your desired departure time.
- 8Can I bring my bike on board? No.
- 9Can I rent out the boat for a private event? Yes! PATRIOT II is the perfect venue for your special occasion. Please click here for more information regarding private charters.
- 10Are animals allowed on board? The only animals permitted on board are Seeing Eye Dogs and Assisted Life Dogs.
- 11Is the PATRIOT II handicapped accessible? PATRIOT II is not ADA accessible, however ramps are available for boarding. Our crew supervises the boarding/unloading process, and is available for extra assistance if necessary. Wheelchairs are allowed on board, though maneuverability may be limited.
- 12Are strollers allowed on board? Yes.
- 13Do we need to purchase tickets for our child? Children age three and under sail for free. All children age 4 and older require a ticket to board.
- 14Living Social: click here for reservation instructions.
- 15Parking: Metered street parking and garages are available at our departure points. Please click here for more information.
UPCOMING DEALS AND PROMOTIONS
Private Charter Rates Reduced by 20% for 2014!